Jan 2023 Update
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! Just a few updates:
- Bookings are still available for our 2 weeks of January Holiday Programmes starting next week! Click the hyperlinks below for brochures:
16th – 27th January: Kea (School Years 1-3) including Orana Park, Mega Air, Ferrymead and Ice Cream.
16th – 27th January: Pukeko (School Years 4-6) including Gondola Trip, Halswell Pool, and Beach Day. (Aqualand FULL)
16th – 27th January: Piwakawaka (School Years 7-9) including Laser Strike, Orienteering and Sports. (Aqualand FULL)
Book now at: https://yat.aimyplus.com
- If you need after-school care, why not try YAT’s OSCAR! School Years 4 – 9 only and cheaper half days!! First Week FREE if you’re a new family to our Oscar
And 20% discount when booked with a sibling on the same day.
Our vans do pick up’s from all our local schools including Rawhiti, South New Brighton School, New Brighton Catholic, Chisnallwood, Nova Montessori, Avonside Girls and Shirley Boys.
$12 per day up to 4:00pm & $18 per day up to 6:00pm. Full info at:
- We are one of the key organisers of the I Love Brighton festival again and this year it lands on Monday 6th Feb/Waitangi Day. Follow the updates at:
- We’ll also be at the Kite Day 2023 on Saturday 4th February by the Pier, selling Kites, Candy Floss and helping with the Beach Clean. Follow the updates at:
- All our clubs begin again from Friday 17th February. Brochures will be online in mid January. Bookings are already available:
Last year we started a new club for teenagers learning the skills of Disc Golf. No experience necessary, and no cost! Sign up here:
- If you’re interested in seeing the Big Picture of what we do at Youth Alive Trust, check out this video of our Supporters Presentation: