Registrations are LIVE for Term 2!! Now we’re out of the Red Traffic light, we’re expecting a bigger and better Term! If you’re looking for to learn Basketball skills (suitable for beginners to intermediate levels) or keen to get Crafting or just socialise with other young people of the same age at a weekly youth club – then sign up now! Beginning Week 1 of next term, week of Monday 2nd May. More information on each club on our website. Term 2 flyers should be uploaded later this week. Book now for the Term or the whole of 2022 at: https://yatclubs.aimyplus.com
– Seniors Oscar (School Years 5-9) EVERYDAY with Van Pick Ups 2:45pm – 6:00pm
– Amplify Music Lessons (School Years 1-13) Everyday 3pm – 6pm
– Basketball Clubs (School Years 5 – 7) Mondays 3:30-4:30pm & (School Years 1-4) 4:45-5:45pm
– Kitchen Klub (School Years 5 – 9) Mondays 3:30-5:00pm
– Kōtirotiro Girls Club (School Years 1 – 6) Wednesdays 4:00-5:30pm
– Tamatāne Boys Club (School Years 1 – 6) Thursdays 4:00-5:30pm
– Craft Club (School Years 5 – 8) Thursdays 4:00-5:30pm
– Rock Solid (School Years 7 & 8) Fridays 4:30-6:30pm
– Surge (School Years 9 – 13) Fridays 7:00-9:00pm
Free Parenting Support ran by our very own Mana Ake Team!!
Is your child struggling to manage their big emotions like anger, fear or anxiety? This course will help them become aware and regulate their own emotions, and help you develop:
- An awareness of their children’s emotions;
- The ability to use children’s emotional experiences as an opportunity for closeness and teaching;
- Skills in assisting children to verbally label and manage their emotions;
- Skills in assisting children to problem solve;
- Support to guide children’s behaviour with appropriate limits.
We have a local group coming up in Parklands starting on May 25th . Any questions, email: email@example.com
A free event for parents and whanua about keeping young people safe online. Presented by Natsafe’s Education Advisor Paula Wistrand. The session will look at how parents/whanau can support and enable children and young people to navigate online opportunities, challenges and complexities.
“Fantastic presentation. Fun, humorous and practical, with no judgement of our rangitahi/young people which was great. Some awesome tips for both teachers and parents alike. Best Zoom presentation I have been to – and I’ve been to a few! Keep up the great mahi!” March 2022
Supported by Mana Ake and Youth Alive Trust. Funded by Fresh Choice Parklands.
Click on the tinyurl to automatically connect to the Zoom link, then add Passcode:
OR visit: https://zoom.us
Then click “Join a Meeting” and use the following Meeting ID & Passcode.
Meeting ID: 843 7422 1476