Youth Alive Trust will be running a Fun Day on Thursday 16th March for anyone in School Years 1 – 9 while schools are closed. The programme is 8:30am – 3:00pm and costs $40 per child. WINZ subsidies will be available for those who normally qualify for holiday programmes or Oscar care. Activities include a trip to Launch Pad, Park and Games. Limited Spaces! Register via: yat.aimyplus.com or more info at: www.yat.org.nz
All Bookings are done online at: https://yat.aimyplus.com
Here’s a reminder of how to make a booking after logging in:
– Click on ‘Make a booking’
– Select childs name
– Choose Programme Venue: ‘Youth Alive Oscar’
– Select ‘Special Day’ & click ‘Next’
– Select the Strike Day: Fun Day
– Click ‘Next’, ’Next’ and ’Finish’
If you’ve not registered for YAT programmes before, click ‘New Parent’, then complete your profile before making a booking.
There are 3 options for payment at the time of booking:
- Bank Transfer (no fee for you). Please reference ‘Strike Day’ and ‘Your Name’
- Visa or Mastercard – Credit or Visa Debit (2.5%)
- WINZ Client. You will need to input your client number into your profile before choosing this option. As above, it will stay ‘PENDING’ for a week until we have signed the paperwork.