Probably the best Family Fun Night ever! Can you spot yourself? 800 people of all ages played lots of games, were entertained, won lots of lollies, ate from food trucks and didn’t have to battle the weather elements going door knocking. Massive thanks to the staff and 60+ volunteers who ran all the carnival games, inflatables, photo booth, disco, performed in bands and did the clean-up. The event has been running annually since 2006 by Youth Alive Trust and Grace Vineyard Beach Campus.
If you attended, we’d love to hear any feedback so we can make next years event even better!
Here are some of the comments from our survey so far:
• Amazing volunteers, so engaging with my boys, and made it so special and fun.
• Safe environment for kids, food options, entertainment
• I loved that everything was all in the one space
• My son is 5 and has asd and he had so much fun and we had no meltdowns except for when we went to leave. We always look forward to you guys running this, thank you.
• Safe, fun, affordable. So amazing that everything was free once we were in.
• Really great team running the event, everyone friendly and calm
• We love you. All the staff were friendly and kind and we were super impressed with how well run it all was.