Youth Alive Trust starts 2 weeks of Holiday Programmes next week!! Spaces still available including on outings days! We have 3 different programmes for different age groups and you can see each plan by downloading the brochures on the link below. If you’re working or studying you may qualify for government subsidies.
We have some sweet programmes planned for the final two weeks of January, for all three age groups. Activities such as Blokarting, Gymnastics, Launchpad Trampoline Park, Mini Golf, a Christchurch Park Tour and lots and lots of games!! However, please be patient with us if we need to swap and change activities, because of Covid uncertainty and/or weather. Please click on the Hyperlinks below to view the brochures.
- 17th – 21st Jan: School Years 1 – 3 (Kea)
- 17th – 21st Jan: School Years 4 – 6 (Pukeko)
- 17th – 21st Jan: School Years 7 – 9 (Piwakawaka)
- 24th – 28th Jan: School Years 1 – 3 (Kea)
- 24th – 28th Jan: School Years 4 – 6 (Pukeko) (Monday is FULL. Email: email@example.com for waitlist)
- 24th – 28th Jan: School Years 7 – 9 (Piwakawaka)
How to Book?
Book all of these programmes and camps at our normal booking site:
If you have booked YAT programmes before, you can use your normal email and password, then click on “Make a booking”. Select your child’s name, ‘Youth Alive Trust’ as our programme venue and booking type before you click on “next”. On the following page select the days you would like to book.
If you’ve not booked before, click “New Parent? Register here”, complete your profile, and the follow the steps above to make a booking.
The Aimyplus system now allows us to take payment at the same time as bookings, and then you are guaranteed your spot, without waiting for us to confirm your booking. There are 3 options for payment at the time of booking:
- Bank Transfer (no fee for you)
- Visa or Mastercard – Credit or Visa Debit (2.5%)
- WINZ Client. You will need to input your client number into your profile before choosing this option.
We are asking all payments to be made before the holiday programmes commence, as we have been stung too many times with unresolved debt accumulating to thousands of dollars over the years. These are not profit making programmes, and as a charity we struggle to break even each year. Do chat to us or email our finance guy if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com