We’re pretty gutted that all our clubs, programmes and events are currently postponed, but we still want to connect and support you and your whanau.
Here’s our plans:
- Sharing daily ideas, games, activities and challenges that you can do at home, on our Facebook and Instagram Pages. We don’t want you to get bored and there are so many cool things you can do!
- We will continue to connect with young people and families we have relationships with via the phone and video calls. Particularly those being mentored, our volunteers and Mums in our Beach Tots Playgroups.
- Our Mana Ake team will continue their work supporting wellbeing in families, over the phone and video calls, and sharing resources to help the wider community too.
- If anyone is looking for a bit of extra support or advice, for either their young person or their own parenting, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch. We are stronger together during this time, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Amplify School of Music tutors will continue to offer lessons online if possible.