After further discussions with the Christchurch Earthquake
Appeal Trust we have decided to postpone the Funding Announcement until
everything is fully prepared and planned.
[A ‘Postponement’ means a new date for the Funding
Announcement will be planned for the future – so no need to worry]
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Everyone is invited to our exciting news…