- Spaces are only available in the Kea programme. The other programmes are full, and have wait lists: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kia Ora Parents & Caregivers,
Holiday Programmes bookings are now LIVE for 19th – 23rd April! We are giving priority to people on our database to get in first, before making any public and social media posts. Apologies it’s later than hoped, but we have been working on two changes
- New Age Groups!
We’ve listened to feedback and we’ve split the age groups into 3 groups, so activities and friendships can be even more targeted. All programmes will be running different programmes, and have different coordinators and leaders. Click on the links below see the activities for each programme:
We will access the success of the new programmes before deciding if to make them permanent or not.
- New Payment Method
The Aimyplus data system now allows us to take payment at the same time as bookings, and then you are guaranteed your spot, without waiting for us for confirmation. There are 3 options for payment at the time of booking:
- Bank Transfer (no fee for you)
- Visa or Mastercard – Credit or Visa Debit (2.5%)
- WINZ Client. You will need to input your client number into your profile before choosing this option.
All Bookings are done online at: https://yat.aimyplus.com
Here’s a reminder of how to make a booking after logging in:
– Click on ‘Make a booking’
– Select childs name
– Change Programme Venue: ‘Youth Alive Oscar’
– Select ‘Holiday Programme’ & click ‘Next’
– Select the programme appropriate to your child’s age & select all three days
– Click ‘Next’, ’Next’ and ’Finish’
Any issues or questions, please email David on: email@example.com
The YAT Team