Blue Light Canterbury PCT Day!
Read to a dog! – A Confidence Booster for Kids
netsafe – Free Event for Parents
Youth Alive Trust relies on the community to help us meet our budget and funding needs. We would greatly appreciate your donation to help us continue our work.
Registrations are LIVE for Term 2!! Now we’re out of the Red Traffic light, we’re expecting a bigger and better Term! If you’re looking for to learn Basketball skills (suitable for beginners to intermediate levels) or keen to get Crafting or just socialise with other young people of the same age at a weekly youth club – then sign up now! Clubs began Week 1 of this term, week of Monday 2nd May. More information on each club on our website. Term 2 flyers are up! Book now for the Term or the whole of 2022 at: https://yatclubs.aimyplus.com
– Seniors Oscar (School Years 5-9) EVERYDAY with Van Pick Ups 2:45pm – 6:00pm
– Amplify Music Lessons (School Years 1-13) Everyday 3pm – 6pm
– Basketball Clubs (School Years 5 – 7) Mondays 3:30-4:30pm & (School Years 1-4) 4:45-5:45pm
– Kitchen Klub (School Years 5 – 9) Mondays 3:30-5:00pm
– Kōtirotiro Girls Club (School Years 1 – 6) Wednesdays 4:00-5:30pm
– Tamatāne Boys Club (School Years 1 – 6) Thursdays 4:00-5:30pm
– Craft Club (School Years 5 – 8) Thursdays 4:00-5:30pm
– Rock Solid (School Years 7 & 8) Fridays 4:30-6:30pm
– Surge (School Years 9 – 13) Fridays 7:00-9:00pm