Winter Sports sign-ups for 2023 – It’s not too late yet!
Sustain’s Youth Art Exhibition – This May!
Strike Day: Fun Day: Thursday 16th March
Youth Alive Trust relies on the community to help us meet our budget and funding needs. We would greatly appreciate your donation to help us continue our work.
Registrations are LIVE for 2023!! If you’re looking for to learn Basketball skills (suitable for beginners to intermediate levels) or keen to get Crafting or just socialise with other young people of the same age at a weekly youth club – then sign up now! Clubs began from Friday 17th February, to give us time for planning and leaders meetings. More information on each club is on our website. Brochures will be updated mid-January and are under each Club name on this website! Book now for the Term or the whole of 2023 at: https://yatclubs.aimyplus.com
– Seniors Oscar (School Years 4-9) EVERYDAY with Van Pick Ups 2:45pm – 6:00pm
– Basketball Clubs (School Years 1 – 8) Mondays NEW various times
– Kitchen Klub (School Years 5 – 9) Mondays 4:00-5:30pm – FULL!!
– Kōtirotiro Girls Club (School Years 1 – 6) Wednesdays 4:00-5:30pm
– Tamatāne Boys Club (School Years 1 – 6) Thursdays 4:00-5:30pm – FULL!!
– Craft Club (School Years 5 – 9) Thursdays 4:00-5:30pm
– Rock Solid (School Years 7 & 8) Fridays 4:30-6:30pm
– Surge (School Years 9 – 13) Fridays 7:00-9:00pm. FREE for teenagers
– Disc Golf Club (School Years 9-13) Wednesday 3:30pm – 5:30pm. FREE for teenagers
– Amplify Music Lessons (School Years 1-13) Everyday 3pm – 6pm