Join us in our New Gym for quality coaching, drills and game time in NZ's most played sport!
4 Oct 2019
We’ve got a big term of Basketball, with three opportunities:
- Wednesdays 3:30-4:30pm. Coaching with Anna Spark for School Years 3 – 6. No experience needed, just a willingness to try, learn new skills and have fun! Just $30 for the term, starting week 1. If you’ve not enrolled for the year, re-register for the term on Aimyplus HERE or on the online registration link. Any issues, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesdays 4:45pm – 6:00pm. Pick Up Games for teenagers. No cost. No registration necessary. Just turn up!
- Tuesday afternoon – 3 x 3 Basketball Competitions, starting 22nd October. Get your team of 3-5, School Year 5-10 players together for the 3 on 3 summer social basketball competition. All games are half court and reffed. More info and registration details at This Link
6 Jun 2019
Great to be a part of the official Opening of the re-vamped Thomson Park today. This is something Youth Alive Trust has lobbied council on for years & its another great asset for our local community. Thanks to our local Community Board & Councillors for making it happen!
27 May 2019
There is no Basketball Coaching for the next two weeks:
- Wed 29th May is Strike Day – we will be running an all day OSCAR Day for those who need childcare
- Wed 5th June is the Re-opening of Thomson Park, with the new Basketball Court, free sausages, prizes, a game led by our Basketball coach Matt and the Rawhiti school team and a chance to meet RAMS and Wildcats players!