25th July 2011
Youthtown is postponing this week’s
Break From The Quake camps due to uncertainty around flights and weather
conditions. With Air NZ flight delays, camps would have had delayed starts and campers
not able to enjoy a whole 5 day experience. Youthtown remains committed to
providing an amazing week-long camp experience for our second group of campers
during the week of 17-21 October.
Although we’re a little sad, and we have to unpack our bags, we’re glad to be in Christchurch enjoying the snow and knowing we’re not going to miss out on the camp. In October the weather should be warmer and it’s also in World Cup Final week, so there’ll be a buzz around the place! If you’re looking for something to do this week, we’re running activities at 2pm everyday in New Brighton Library (see our recent Post) and Youthtown will also be running daily activities – see their website. Keep on snowing!!!!