Kia Ora Parents & Caregivers,
In the anticipation that we will be back at Level two shortly, our Holiday Programmes bookings are now LIVE for 4 – 8 October (week 1 of the school holidays)! We are giving priority to people on our database to get in first, before making any general social media posts. We are continuing with the three different age groups after positive feedback. All programmes will be running different programmes, and have different coordinators and leaders. Click on the links below see the activities for each programme (subject to change, including weather conditions):
Activities these holidays include: Mini Golf, baking, gardening and an outing to be confirmed.
Activities these holidays include: Orana Wildlife Park, Mini Golf, cooking and swimming.
Activities these holidays include: Boating on the Avon, real life Cluedo, Skate/Scooter Day & He Puna Taimoana Hot Pools.
Reminder that this is YAT’s Lockdown Level Guide. If we are in Level 3 or 4 during the holiday period, everyone will receive a reimbursement, as we are legally not allowed to operate. Also there is NO BREAKAWAY programmes in the October holidays for Intermediates or Teenagers. The next set of Breakaway programmes will be pre-Christmas holidays.
The Aimyplus data system now allows us to take payment at the same time as bookings, and then you are guaranteed your spot, without waiting for us for confirmation. There are 3 options for payment at the time of booking:
- Bank Transfer (no fee for you)
- Visa or Mastercard – Credit or Visa Debit (2.5%)
- WINZ Client. You will need to input your client number into your profile before choosing this option.
All Bookings are done online at: https://yat.aimyplus.com
Here’s a reminder of how to make a booking after logging in:
– Click on ‘Make a booking’
– Select childs name
– Change Programme Venue: ‘Youth Alive Oscar’
– Select ‘Holiday Programme’ & click ‘Next’
– Select the programme appropriate to your child’s age & select all three days
– Click ‘Next’, ’Next’ and ’Finish’
Any issues or questions, please email David on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The YAT Team
NO CLUBS this week, while our young people settle back into school and we work on our Level 2 systems. All weekly clubs will start again next week, from Monday.
Things to note:
- In Level 2 our buildings remains closed to the general public, apart from those registered to attend a specific programme.
- When dropping off and collecting your child:
- remain in your vehicle if you have given them permission to sign themselves in and out (School Years 7+ only). You can do this by logging into your Aimyplus account and adding them to the list of people who can sign them in and out.
- enter the building, using your face mask, then sign-in using the Covid app. Then hand sanitise before using the sign-in/out system. We’re not wanting to encourage parents to gather together, so just come in and out of the building quickly and not early. Our leaders will still be at the sign-in PC’s for questions with their masks on.
- Like schools, we don’t require young people to wear masks on our programmes, but they are very welcome to.
- We’re increasing our sanitation and cleaning, both during, before and after programmes.
- If you’ve paid for the full term in advance, we will credit your aimyplus account with the club sessions we’ve been forced to miss because of Level 3 & 4. If you’d rather not return this term, and would like a reimbursement, please let our financial administrator, Sam, know by emailing: email@example.com