Dear YAT Family,
We do hope you and yours are doing well and enjoying spring! Here’s some exciting updates:
- Birthday Celebrations!!!!!
Youth Alive Trust is celebrating its 30th Birthday in 2019 – whoooohoooooo – with a week of celebrations in October:
14th – 18th October – Club Parties!!!!
All regular YAT Programmes and Clubs will have their own Birthday Celebration Parties on their normal club times. That’s 10 Parties – a lot of cake and a lot of fun!
19th October – 30th Birthday BBQ!!!!
Saturday afternoon at Beach Campus for current and ex staff, volunteers, trustees, supporters, funders, community leaders and Friends of Youth Alive Trust. Arrive from 2pm, and like any 30th Birthday BBQ there will be drinks, mixing and mingling, some old photos, balloons, speeches at 3pm and cake! There is no cost, but please RSVP before Thursday 17th Oct for catering purposes to: firstname.lastname@example.org More information and updates on this Facebook Event
20th October – Church Celebrations!!!!
At the 9am and 11am services, Grace Vineyard will be celebrating 30 Years of partnership in the community with Youth Alive Trust. Everyone is welcome to the regular Grace Vineyard Beach Campus services, where we’ll share YAT stories, videos and celebrate with more cake! No RSVP necessary.
21st October – YAT Upstream Launch!!!!
5:30pm – 6:30pm. Learn about a new fundraising stream for Youth Alive Trust and how you can contribute, without spending any more money! Suitable for anyone who wants to support YAT, without having to hand over more cold cash, including individuals and businesses. Hear from YAT, Upstream and businesses already involved. Drinks & Nibbles provided. RSVP by 20th October to: email@example.com
Check out this 1 minute video taster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y63ukGHRSQ More information and updates on this Facebook Event
If anyone would like to give a Birthday Gift, consider donating to the YAT Van Fund, as we fundraise for a much needed replacement van used on all our programmes. ANZ Bank Account – Youth Alive Trust: 117892-0066444-00
If you do, please email us your details so we can send you a receipt and you can claim one third back!
- Clubs – Begin Week 1
All clubs will be back up and running in Week 1 of next term. Term plans are on our website on the links below. If you’ve not booked for the year, you can book for Term 4 now at: https://yatclubs.aimyplus.com
- Mondays – Kitchen Klub: 3:30pm – 5pm for School Years 5 – 9
- Mondays – RISE: 6pm – 7:30pm for School Years 5 – 8 (new singers and dancers must sign up at the beginning of the term)
- Tuesdays – Beach Tots Playgroup: 9:30am – 11:30am for Under 5’s
- Tuesdays – 3×3 Basketball Tournament for School Years 5-6, 7-8 & 9-10. Starts 22nd October, enrolments necessary at This Link!
- Wednesdays – Craft Club: 3:30pm – 5pm for School Years 5 – 8
- Wednesdays – Basketball Coaching: 3:30pm – 5pm for School Years 3 – 6
- Wednesdays – Basketball Teens Social: 4:45pm – 6:00pm
- Thursdays – Beach Tots Playgroup: 9:30am – 11:30am for Under 5’s
- Thursdays – Boys Club: 4:00pm – 5:30pm for School Years 1 – 6 (No New Boys, unless you’ve already enrolled in 2019)
- Thursdays – Girls Club: 4:00pm – 5:30pm for School Years 1 – 6 (No New Girls, unless you’ve already enrolled in 2019)
- Fridays – Rock Solid: 4:30 – 6:30pm for School Years 7 -6
- Fridays – Surge: 7:00pm – 9:00pm for School Years 9 – 13
- 3. YAT Clothing
YAT has launched some clothing designs, so if anyone wants any YAT branded clothing, or even as a Christmas gift, they can provide their own piece of clothing and complete an order form at reception. Click here for possible designs.
- Rugby World Cup
If you’re looking for a family friendly place to watch the rest of the All Blacks game with a bit of an atmosphere, Beach Campus will be showing them. Pop along with the whanau!
- Family Fun Night – Thursday 31st October
Everyone is welcome to the annual Family Fun Night from 5:00pm – 7:30pm @ Grace Vineyard Beach Campus. For only a gold coin donation, join in a large variety of carnival games, bouncy castles, arts & crafts, games, food (to purchase) and live bands. We encourage ‘non-spooky’ dress-up’s because it’s a safe & fun alternative to Trick or Treating. There will be No Boys or Girls Club that night. More information at this Facebook Event.
For other updates, and photos and videos, please like our FACEBOOK page, plus other news and information about our trust and ways to support us can be found on our Website.
Go the All Blacks!