**UPDATE: Unfortunately we have had to close registrations for Boys Club & Girls Club for Term 3, as there are over 50 children at each club. If you’d like to be on the waiting list, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org**
All clubs start on Week 1 of each term. For more info on any of our Programmes, click on ‘Programmes‘. If you’ve not registered for the year, log into your Aimyplus account, and chose the programme you want for this term for your child. Alongside our generic weekly youth clubs, we also run ‘interest’ clubs. Feel free to try any of these clubs for free:
– RISE, a dancing & singing club for Years 5 – 8 on Mondays from 6pm – 7:30pm.
– Basketball Coaching sessions on Wednesday afternoons School Years 3 – 6 from 3:30 – 4:30pm
– Teen Basketball pick-up games from 4:45pm – 6:00pm on Wednesdays – free!
– Girls only Craft Club on Wednesdays for School Years 5 – 8 from 3:30pm – 5pm
– Our Senior OSCAR picks up Year 5 – 8 students from all New Brighton schools everyday, which is ideal for working or studying parents, or even if you need childcare just 1 day per week. You may also be eligible for government subsidies!
– If you have Under 5’s, feel free to try our Beach Tots Playgroups on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:30am – 11:30am.
– Sadly, our Dance Fitness Classes have come to an end.